5 Beauty habits I want to adopt




I've been seeing this trend go around in the beauty community and I really love the idea and it's great because it isn't a How to or a review, it's something different and different is a good thing in this blogging world. Here are my 5 beauty habits I want to adopt.

Won't use it, Give it away: I'm sure you are all aware that beauty bloggers or bloggers, in general, get gifted a lot of products and that is the best part about the job. But sometimes we get given things that we know we won't use but we still let it just let it sit in our collection and collect dust. This is something I know I need to work on and give away products or items I know I won't use a lot of.

Good Hair care routine: Hair isn't something I'm good at, I wish I was though Because my hair recently has gotten really long and it would be great if I knew how to style it. I'm really lazy when it comes to my hair and I don't really look after it even though I should because having long hair is really hard to maintain. I know I need to adopt some hair care into my routine to make sure my hair stays nice and long and healthy.

Drink more water: This is something I know I should do, but I don't. I do drink 1 litre of water a day but that's only whenever I'm at work, When I'm not at work I don't drink any water which is terrible I know but I personally find water really boring to drink, This is the one thing I'm currently working on.

Have a good skin care routine: I have improved a lot with my skincare ever since I was lucky enough to be gifted some products from Biore skin care and I was using it almost every day, but then everything ran out and I got lazy (When am I not being lazy though?) I still use a cleanser in the shower to quickly remove my makeup but I know I should lift my game up and have a proper routine.

Cleaning my makeup brushes regularly: Yep, you've caught me. I don't clean my brushes, like hardly ever. Which I'm embarrassed to admit on the internet and ashamed to call myself a "makeup artist". But when you have over 150+ brushes it gets a little overwhelming to clean all of them and takes really long too. It roughly takes me about 2 and a half hours to deep clean all of my brushes. Maybe after this blog post, I might try and commit to cleaning my brushes hahaha.


What are some of the beauty habits you would like to adopt into your everyday routine? I would love to hear them and maybe add them to my routine, even though I don't have one yet.

Love,

Comments

Popular Posts