An afternoon with Mac Cosmetics


The last 4 months I've started taking blogging really serious and want to take my passion for social media and Makeup to the next level and I didn't expect to work with big brands straight away just shows that hard works pays off, anyway getting off topic.





Wednesday this week, I was invited to visit one of the Perth stores for a makeup artist to paint my face with the new studio fix and create a makeup look using their products. I remember studio fix was one of the first 'High end' foundations I ever purchased and when I got invited to test out the new formula I was so excited.


I was allowed to chose from 3 different finishes:
Staying dewy with Strobe cream
Creating highlights
Flawless matte skin

I ended up choosing the staying dewy finish because I've been a huge fan of the strobe cream for years. The makeup artist applied the strobe cream first onto my face to give that dewy look we then finished it off with applying some of the studio fix foundations which is so incredibly natural and beautiful on the skin.

I just would like to thank Carla from Brand Etc for this experience. 

Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts