Matte makeup must haves



I've always been a lover of a matte makeup routine and only just add in a little glow to the face to add some dimension. Over the years I have found what I love for a matte makeup look and found what looks best for me. What are some of your favourite matte makeup products that you think I would love?

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer: Hoola has been an all-time favourite contour bronzer for me and it's always a product in my collection that I forget about but always come back and know I will love how it looks. If you have pale skin like me Hoola bronzer is the perfect shade that doesn't make your face look grey and muddy. 



Kat von d shade in light: I love love love this palette because it has so many amazing shades to use to make the perfect matte look. I've had this palette for a while now and only just hit pan on the banana powder. I just think that this palette is perfect for girls who are pale and tan it's just the perfect palette for all skin tones. 

Nars soft matte complete concealer: I've been loving this concealer ever since I have purchased it, I've had it for a while now and it is almost running out *insert sad face here* definitely going to repurchase this concealer. 



Chanel tan de Soleil: This cream bronzer is the first luxury item that I ever purchased and this is another product that I've loved ever since I've purchased it. It's the perfect bronzer to add if you want that natural sunkissed look without any shimmer this would be for you, it's absolutely perfect on your skin. 


Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts