Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau fresh: Review



The time has arrived and the Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau Fresh is finally here I've been extremely lucky to be sent both of the Michael Kors perfume to review for my blog and ever since I have received the first bottle I have been wearing it none stop.

I remember when I first received my second bottle and they look almost the exact same with the packaging and the only difference the Eau Fresh the bottle has more of a matte finish then a glass finish and I personally prefer that over the glass. The one thing I love about these two perfumes from Michael Kors is how simple but yet stunning the packaging is and there never over the top.

Now I'm sure by this point you're wondering what does the perfume actually smell like? The bottle is the exact same so the smell has to be the same, right? I honestly thought that too when I received the fragrance during the week I thought they just redesign the packaging but they actually did change the smell!

What does it smell like? 
The idea Michael Kors came up with was that this perfume is design to smell like an "Awaken the senses with a breezy blend of vibrant citrus, enticing florals and the airy warmth of woods." Which I can definitely smell that, Whenever I spray it on I always feel like I'm the walking nature and smelling like summer all year around. This perfume is very subtle which is perfect because the other Wonderlust was very heavy and you only need a little bit.


What do all the notes smell like? 
Top Note: Italian Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Granny Smith Apples
Mid Note: Jasmine Sambac, White Peony, Muguet
Base Notes: Pamplewood, Sheer Musk, Sandalwood Sir Lanka

How much does it cost? 
I always love to add this part to my review because then you can get a rough idea on how much this perfume retails for.

Wonderlust Eau Fresh:
50ml $110
100ml $140

Wonderlust:
50ml $125
100ml $155



Final verdict? 
I love both of them, I also love how they are both so different but still have the similar packaging. I always love to wear the Eau fresh during the day for more of a subtle scent and then change it up at night for more of a sexy smell. I definitely recommend purchasing either of these if you want to spoil yourself.

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts