My favourite foundations


In my personal opinion foundation to me is the main part of a makeup look, If your foundation base isn't looking perfect than the rest of your makeup will look like shit. Sounds a bit blunt right? Well, it is the truth, you can't expect your makeup too look flawless if your base isn't looking it's best.

When it comes to foundation I personally prefer a full coverage foundation that isn't completely matte or dewy it's in-between because I'm personally really picky when it comes to the foundation like I said above that foundation is the main part of your routine. If you have been following me on my Instagram that I'm sure you know by now my favourite foundation is the Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation.

Anywho before using the Nars foundation I have definitely have gone through a lot of foundations from time to time and thought I had found "the one" but really I haven't. If you are a makeup junkie like me then you can tell that almost all foundations have different finishes, different formulas and they're all just different in general even if you apply the same primer you use every day they can still look different on your skin.



1. Remarkable Marc Jacobs 
Wow, this foundation was an oldie but a goodie. I used this foundation for so long I honestly thought it was amazing. Like I mean it was a good foundation but it applied like it was clay (if that's even possible) the finish is amazing though once you spend ages blending it out to make sure it looks natural as possible.

2. Nars Radiant long-wear foundation 
I'm not going to ramble on too much about this foundation because you all know by now that this is my favourite foundation EVER!!

3. Bobbi Brown Long-wear foundation
I was lucky enough to be sent this foundation in PR and ever since I have received it I haven't been able to put it down. It reminds me so much of the Nars Radiant long-wear foundation and I think that's why I love it so much. It's more on the Buildable to full coverage foundation and I have been loving it for everyday wear.


Love,





Comments

Popular Posts