My top 6 favourite highlighters for pale skin




If you are an Instagram and beauty fanatic then I'm sure you have seen how crazy some people get with there highlighters. We all want to look like a glazed doughnut right? I find applying your highlighter is the most satisfying feeling ever. What are some of your favourite highlighters?
I feel like picking your favourite highlighter is like picking your favourite child (if you have kids ah ah ) and obviously, that is impossible, But I'm going to push through the guilt and help you guys out if you are interested in buying some new highlighters. 

For me personally, I love to lean towards the highlighters that look white because of how pale I am. If I wear to grab a highlighter that is a golden undertone it wouldn't look good at all and it would look really noticeable.

Here are my favourite highlighters I love to use.

@kyliecosmetics - Santorini
@AnastasiaBeverlyhills - Glow palette
@Maccosmeticsaustralia - Glow Gleam
@fentybeauty - Highlight Duo
@nars - Nars Highlight and Contour palette

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts