Products that have surprised me





Being a beauty blogger you receive so many products which are honestly the best thing about the job. Sometimes being a blogger you also get emails from companies you may never even heard about, and your curious to find out what their products are like.



I don't know what other bloggers are like when they get a lot of emails but I try my best to say yes to everything (within reason) because I love trying out new brands and trying out new products then reviewing the new products that I found and sharing my thoughts with you guys.

I've always been someone who has loved high end and luxury things whether that is beauty, shoes or fashion I've just always have loved the luxury feel you get when you buy something nice. Buuut, recently I was contacted by a PR agency who deals with Maybelline and got asked if I would like to be sent some of Maybelline's products.




I personally thought that it was so cool how a big company like Maybelline wants to work with me. But at the same time, I was a little sceptical on working with Maybelline because I don't really use drugstore makeup.  Here is a mix of drugstore (you should be proud of me for trying out different products and actually giving them ago ah ah ah) and high-end products that have surprised me. What are some of the products you have tried out this season that surprised you?


Maybelline total temptation range 
I was really surprised by this range even though I was pretty disappointed with the mascara I really liked everything else. The eyeshadow palette is really nice and is perfect for the daytime and even night time if you want to create a look where it's suitable for you. If you want to read my review of the range then here it is :).

Nude by Nature Mascara 
Wow, another drugstore product that totally took me by surprise. I've been obsessed with this mascara for the lower lashes because the applicator is the perfect size to get really up close and personal and get all your lashes coated.

Nars Climax Mascara
Another Mascara that has also surprised me this year is Nars. I'm sure you are all aware of how much I love Nars but I have never tried a Nars mascara before so of course, I had to try it out when I found out they were launching one. It honestly did take me by surprise because of how good it was and how you can apply so many layers without it looking flakey.

Ghd Hair protectant
I'm not really someone who takes care of my hair, which is really bad for me to admit but when I've spent over an hour on my makeup I don't really want to spend another hour doing my hair. Lately, I have been trying to keep my hair nice and healthy and spraying some heat protectant before I straighten my hair and it honestly does wonders on my hair, I've actually notice that my hair is starting to look a little bit healthier.

Kylie Cosmetics Loose highlighters
I've been a fan of Kylie's for a while now and Of course, I had to try out some of her products. But recently I haven't been a fan of her lipsticks because of how they look on my lips and how drying and cakey they feel which put me off from buying anything from her brand for a while. Then I went on her website and wanted to try out some of her loose highlighters and I notice all the reviews for the Santorini highlighter were all positive and straight away I new I had to buy that one.

I've been obsessed with it ever since because of how pigmeted it was. You have to be really careful with how much you apply on your skin because of how crazy it looks.


Love,



Comments

Popular Posts