The blogger made me do it





Blogging is a passion of mine and I'm sure you are all aware of that already and with being a blogger comes with trying out all the trends and shopping all the time for the latest products if you don't get it in PR.

I read a lot of blogs each week mainly for inspiration for mine but sometimes I come across one that I deeply fall in love with and spend hours and hours reading every post they created. Since I am a beauty blogger I usually tend to read beauty blogs and with reading beauty blogs you can get to see what products come out before they reach the shelves.

Tatcha primer: For this product, I didn't have one specific blogger that made me go out and buy this, but a couple of bloggers I do follow all use this primer and I've been seeing it all over social media literally everyone in the social media and beauty world was raving about it. I knew I needed to buy this.

Nars Climax Mascara: The beauty blogger that made me buy this mascara was Chloe Morello. If you are a beauty junkie then I'm sure you are aware who Chloe is. I was scrolling through her Instagram one day and while I was looking at her page I saw that Nars started selling a new Mascara. I've loved Nars as a brand so when I found out they do mascara too I knew straight away that I also needed to try out their mascara. And of course, it didn't disappoint nothing from Nars ever disappoints.


Mac Give me sun: I have been using this bronzer for the longest time but It's been a good old favourite of mine. The two bloggers who made me buy it was Shani Grimmond and Desi Perkins. There the two bloggers I know I can trust to give an honest review of a product.

Too face hangover primer: Too face is a brand that I've loved for a long time, I don't always reach for their products but when I do I know it's going to be a good one. I found out about this primer through an Australian Beauty blogger and her name is Kasey Rayton. Her tutorials are incredible and she always makes those little mini tutorials on Instagram. I remember finding her Instagram a long time ago and been like wow her skins incredible, what primer is she using? and that's how I found this primer and within seconds of knowing what she used I bought it straight away.

Chanel Tan De Soleil: When I knew I wanted to create this blog post I straight away had to put a product Jaclyn Hill raved about. What Jaclyn Hill raves about, I have to get. This was the very first product I bought that Jaclyn raved about. Straight away I knew it would be a good one and it is, Two years down the track I'm still using it for a natural summer glow paired with the Mac give me sun. Absolutely love this product, and guess what? Even though I have been using this for years I still haven't hit pan.


What are the products a beauty blogger inspired you to buy? I would love to know. :)

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts