The lipsticks I've been regularly reaching for



I don't really adventure out my comfort zone when it comes to my lipstick mainly because I already know what combos look good together and what doesn't. My signature lip colour is a good old nude and If it isn't nude then it won't be coming anywhere near my face or lips.

Even though I may have so many nudes they always look so different on my skin tone. You can get a nude lipstick that is on the pink side or on the brown side or that is on the grey side they all very different and never the same and that's the one thing I love the most about nude lipsticks.


Honey Love Mac Cosmetics: This is my favourite lipstick of all time, I always wear this lipstick if I don't know what I feel like. The one thing I love about Honey love from Mac is how versatile it is and how any skin tone can wear it.

Child star Too faced cosmetics: This one is an oldie but a goodie, I always forget I have this lipstick in my collection but this is the perfect light pink/nude lipstick for everyday wear. I always love to pair this lipstick with Kylie Cosmetics lipliner in Koko K.

Bombshell by Huda Beauty: This is also another lipstick I forget I have in my collection. I find that Huda beauty liquid lipsticks are perfect because of the formula and how they can feel so hydrated on your lips. This shade 'Bombshell' is the perfect soft nude to wear every day or if you want to lighten a darker lipstick and apply it in the middle of your lips, It's perfect. It's definitely one of my favourite lipsticks even though I don't reach for it as often as I should.

Ibiza Mellow Cosmetics 
 LinkMellow Cosmetics is a very underrated brand and I was lucky enough to be sent all of there lipstick collection and even though I was gifted their products I quickly fell in love with how the lipsticks look on my lips. The lipsticks are a little bit like the too faced liquid lipsticks and if you love how they apply and feel on your lips then you will also love how Mellow Cosmetics feel and look like. (not sponsored I swear) Ibiza is the perfect every day nude like Bombshell but it's a little bit darker than bombshell lipstick is.



What are the lipsticks you regularly reach for? Would love to know what your favourite colours are so I can add some more into my collection even though I don't need anymore ha ah ah. 

Love, 






Comments

Popular Posts