What fits in my Gucci Camera bag + Review




I'm so excited to be writing this blog post for you. For the longest time I've been wanting to purchase this bag but couldn't justify spending that much money on one bag, but I decided to bite the dust and go into Gucci to purchase my very first designer bag.





What can I fit in my bag?
  • My IphoneX 
  • Portable Charger + Charging cable 
  • A small perfume bottle 
  • Glasses ( There very big too ) 
  • Mimco card holder 
  • Car keys 
  • A couple of lipsticks + Lipliners 
  • A hair tye 
  • Plus can fit more in 
My thoughts on the bag?
I am obsessed with this bag and how it pulls off any outfit, I love how you can dress it up or dress it down and can wear it to any occasion without feeling too overdress or too overtop. As I mentioned before this is the first designer bag and I personally think that it's the best choice for someone that is looking to buy a designer bag.  

How much does it cost? 
I purchased this bag straight from the Gucci store in Perth, and I paid about $1560 for it. I personally think it's worth that price because of how much it can fit and how sturdy the bag is.

How do I style the bag? 
You can wear this bag however you like I mentioned before you can dress it up or you can dress it down. I wear it with a pair of jeans with a bodysuit and some flats and a denim jacket, It just depends on how you like to wear it. 

Love,






Comments

Popular Posts