A Christmas fragrance gift guide








 By looking at my Instagram you might think that all I collect and hoard is makeup which you aren't wrong there but I have a confession to make, I'm also a Fragrance hoarder too, Another expensive addiction to have but who dosn't want to smell nice all the time?
My biggest fear is walking into a room of people and being that one person who smells really bad and has no idea they smell really bad, It's like I have a phobia of it and since it's heading into the Summertime I want to triple check I have a cabinet filled with amazing collection of perfumes to choose from. 

With Christmas approaching fast and ideas of what to buy are getting harder and harder I thought it would be a good idea to create this post for all you lovely people out there on what perfumes to buy for your loved ones. 

Kim Kardashian: Oh I love the Kardashians and even if you don't like them you have to at least smell her perfumes. I always reach for Kim's perfume on a day to day basis and every single time I wear her perfume I ALWAYS get questions asking what am I wearing.



Tory Burch: I'm sure you have heard me talk about this perfume on my social media handles and honestly your probably sick and tired of me raving about it all the time but I can't stop and won't stop because it's literally my favourite perfume at the moment. This perfume is pretty pricey but if you want to splurge for someone else (or even on you) then I totally recommend buying this perfume.



Michael Kors Wanderlust: Another perfume that is constantly raved about on my handles because it's THAT GOOD! it's also pretty pricey too but if you want to splurge for someone then I also recommend buying this.




Frank Body Scrub: Even though Frank Body Scrub isn't your traditional fragrance I still classify the body scrub as one because you still smell amazing after you apply it on your body. It's the perfect last-minute gift idea if you couldn't think of a present for secret Santa or you're just trying to fill the stockings up.




What are some of your most wanted fragrance for the silly season?

Love,



Comments

Popular Posts