Apps every blogger needs





I love doing a blog post all about blogging because I get the chance where I can show you how passionate I am about the whole blogging industry and even though I've only been blogging for a short period of time I have already achieved so much.

Anyway, this blog post isn't about what I have accomplished but it's about all of the app's I use for editing my pictures to editing my Instagram stories. The one thing I love about blogging is showing your readers what your life is like in a different way and in a more creative way and sometimes that can be a bad thing because people always like to show off the good and not the bad and sometimes their readers can compare their lives to some bloggers who only showcases the good's in their lives.

I love being creative if you can't already tell and I love showing off your own personal touches and style to each image. For me personally I always love to go towards the 'Less is more' look in my pictures and I think I have found some cool editing tools to make that happen.



Vsco Cam: I'm sure you are all aware of this app if you are a social media junkie like I am. I love this app for filters and for the grain effect. The filter I tend to stick to is the S1.

Lightroom: This app is also another really big editing app in the blogging world. Even though I don't have the computer version I have the free mobile app and it's really good if you are a beginner like me. It's perfect for changing the colours in your pictures.

Unfold: Lately, I have been trying to lift my Instagram stories game up and trying different editing styles. Unfold is perfect if you want to keep it simple but still effective at the same time, I love using Unfold for unboxings just to give that really cool effect without taking to much effort.

Spark Post: This is only a new app that I have really just started getting into, I found this app through another blogger and thought I would give it ago. Spark Post is also another app that is part of the  Adobe fam. Have you seen some bloggers Insta stories with the cool graphic design well this is exactly what this app does.

Love,




Comments

Popular Posts