Beginners guide to High-End makeup



I remember the first time to ever walk into a Mac Cosmetics counter and I didn't know where to start and what product to get. I think the very first Mac product I ever bought was Soft and Gentle highlighter and I had absolutely no idea on how to use it.
Now 5+ years down the track the only makeup I use are high-end products, not that I have anything against drugstore makeup I personally prefer the look and feel of high-end makeup.  I separated each category into sections so this post doesn't overwhelm you if you are a beginner.  What are some of your favourites if you aren't a beginner?

PRIMER:

  • Too Face hangover primer
  • Tatcha silk canvas primer 
  • Hourglass veil primer

FOUNDATIONS:

  • Nars radiant long-wear foundation
  • Bobbi Brown Long-wear foundation
  • Mac Cosmetics studio fix foundation
  • Marc Jacobs Remarkable foundation
CONCEALERS: 
  • Nars soft matte creamy concealer
  • Nars Creamy Concealer
  • Too face born this way concealer

POWDERS: 
Only have two for this section 
  • Hourglass translucent powder
  • Too face born this way powder 


BRONZERS: 
  • Chanel cream bronzer
  • Mac Cosmetics give me sun
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • Kat von d shade in light 
  • Too Face Chocolate Soleil
BLUSH: 
  • Nars Deepthroat 
  • Nars Orgasm 
  • Mac Cosmetics Warm soal 
  • Nars Sex appeal 
  • Fenty cream blush Yacht life
HIGHLIGHTERS: 
  • Kylie Cosmetics Santorini 
  • Mac Cosmetics Double Gleam 
  • Nars Bord De Place 
  • Fenty highlighter duo 
MASCARA:
I only have two favourites for this section 
  • Nars climax mascara 
  • Too Face better than sex mascara 
BROWS: 
  • Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz
  • Mac cosmetics brow pencil


LIPSTICKS
  • Mac Cosmetics Honey Love 
  • Mac Cosmetics Burnt Spice 
  • Huda Beauty Bombshell 
  • Too Face Child Star 
  • Jeffree Star Mannequin
FALSE LASHES
  • Holy grail Cosmetics Princess / link
  • Holy grail Cosmetics Missy / Link 
  • Holy grail cosmetics Smitten / Link 
  • Any Mac cosmetics lashes

Love, 


  

Comments

Popular Posts