Garnier micellar water and eye makeup remover: Review


What is the first brand that comes to your mind when you think of skincare? For myself, I always think of Garnier. I feel like whenever your first learning all about skincare and what each product is used for people always tend to lean towards Garnier. Garnier is a brand that is trusted and well known for their amazing skincare range.

TOP POINTS:
  • Removes makeup 
  • Cleanses and helps moisturise your skin 
  • Removes makeup without harsh rubbing 
  • Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed without over-drying 
I've been using this Garnier micellar water for the last couple of days and I can safely say that I am really impressed with how quickly it takes off your makeup and it honestly leaves your skin feeling like a baby's but and one thing I did notice while I was using the water is that it didn't leave much product on your face,  when I use other brands micellar water I notice that you always have to wash your face under a tap then remove any leftover water which sometimes annoyed me but Garnier you don't have to all you need is a makeup wipe and your good to go. 

HOW TO USE: 
I remember the very first time I ever used a cleanser that is in water form and being really confused on how do I use this? but over time I tried many different ways but for me personally, I love to use a cotton pad and pour some of the cleansers onto the pad and just start removing your makeup.   

FINAL VERDICT WOULD I BUY AGAIN?: 
oh definitely would buy again and something I also love about Garnier is how big the products are and how much you get inside them. I definitely recommend buying this if you are on a budget and looking for something that actually works. 

HOW MUCH IS IT?:
You know what the one thing I hate about reading reviews is not knowing how much the product is and you are on the verge of buying it then when you do buy the product it's about $200+ and you got your hopes up for nothing, that's why I always include this part in my reviews ah ah ah. The water ranges from $6.95 - $12.95


HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT THIS REMOVER?:
I've only tried one other eye makeup remover before and it was really good but I never repurchased because I just wanted to buy other things at the time. When I saw that Garnier sent me this I was super excited to try this. I was in shock of how good this was, I only had to wipe my eyes once with a wet wipe and god it was incredible. I definitely recommend purchasing this if you are on a budget.

- I did get this gifted from the brand, however, all my thoughts are of my own and honest. - 

Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts