How to apply liquid highlighter




If you are an Instagram addict like me and then I'm sure you have seen this trend floating around on the gram and for some reason I have never gotten onto the trend until now. I saw that Mecca Cosmetics (not sponsored) had there own range of highlighter drops so I thought I would finally try some out and see what the fuss is all about.

I remember the very first time when I used the drops and went a little overboard and that's when I got the idea to do this blog post because I thought to myself I'm sure that there are other girls out there who are confused on how to use them.

HOW TO USE THE DROPS:
  • Apply two dots on your cheekbones straight from the bottle
  • Using your fingers tap gently against your skin to blend them out. 
  • Use a beauty blender to make sure your highlighter is blended into your skin. 
What are some of your favourite liquid highlighter drops to use? I would love to know some more brands.







Love, 




Comments

Popular Posts