Makeup that needs no tools





Makeup can be pretty expensive at times when you're starting out or even when you're an advanced makeup artist. It can become a very expensive hobby buying the products then some brushes and everything that comes in between.

Buuut, if you are a beginner and you don't want to spend hundreds or even thousands on makeup and makeup tools then this post is going to be perfect for you.




Foundation: I know your most likely thinking but foundation you have to apply using a brush or a beauty blender? Well your actually wrong because I remember when I first started makeup I use to always apply my foundation with my fingers. Gross, I know but this was back in the day before beauty blenders or makeup sponges were a thing. 

Liquid Highlighter: I personally don't own any liquid highlighters which I know I need to get onto that bandwagon. I've seen beauty bloggers and makeup artists apply Liquid Highlighters with their fingers and it turns out perfectly fine.

Moisturiser and primer: This is another step in your routine which you can apply with your fingers, I personally think using your hands in makeup is a great tool because the heat of your hands can really melt the products into your skin.

All these products can be applied with your hands and there are so many more products that also can be used with your hands. I personally think if you are only just starting out with makeup don't go spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on brushes and makeup tools when you don't know how to use them.

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts