My summer holiday staples




I remember when I was a kid I used to hate summer with a passion because of how hot it got in here in Australia but even though I hated the whole season one thing I knew that was coming was the holiday season which of course is my favourite time of the year. 





Now onto beauty…
Another thing that comes to my mind whenever I think of Summertime and the Holiday season is having a dewy and bronzed makeup look. I ALWAYS pack and reach for my Mac Cosmetics Fix Plus spray because who doesn't love spraying on a cold mist onto your face on a 30+ degree day?.

A new addition to my summer makeup bag is Kylie Cosmetics loose highlighter in Santorini if you are after that perfect glow for summer than this highlighter is for you and your needs. Still talking about highlighters I recently jumped onto the highlighter drops and god, Don't know what I have been doing previously liquid highlighter drops makes the perfect base for your powder to stick on.

I have also been loving is smelling like Summer. I love leaning towards soft scents with a little swift of summer scent to it. I have been reaching for and loving the Tory Burch perfume because this Perfume is perfect for any occasion because Tory describes this perfume " captures the Mediterranean in the evening".

Being as pale as I am I tend to get a little insecure about my skin colour so I have been tanning a lot lately and have been using Bondi Sands in the ultra dark and it's a lifesaver in the warmer months.


The clothing obsessions...
Do you count bathers as clothing? well, I hope you do because lately I have been obsessed with bathers. I have been loving bathers from zaful and I've always been a bit unsure about zaful bathers because of all the hit or miss reviews I have been seeing all over social media but last year I decided to buy two pairs just to see and honestly I loved them, they're pretty good quality considering the price of them and how comfortable they are. 





Accessories...
I'm sure you all know how picky I am when it comes to pretty much anything in life but when I was told that I need prescription glasses I was a little scared because sometimes they don't always have cute pairs, But oh god I was so wrong when I found these glasses (pictured in flatlay) at Specsavers  I immediately gravitated towards them and on the spot I knew I needed them straight away.  

Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts