The perfect stocking stuffers: Beauty edition



Can you believe that its this time of the year again? I feel like I've slept through most of 2018. I'm pretty excited about this Christmas though because of all the Christmas sets that all the makeup brands are coming out with.



I'm sure some girls are very difficult to buy for whether it's your Sister, Girlfriend or your mum. I can guarantee most girls out there love receiving makeup for a Christmas present I personally think makeup products can be the perfect stocking stuffer.



Tatcha silk canvas primer: I've always been a bit unsure when it comes to primers because I never know if they actually work or not. I've tested and tried this primer out for a couple of weeks now and I can preach that this is the BEST primer I have ever tried. It is a little expensive but it's totally worth it and also the perfect stocking stuffer.

Nars Climax Mascara: I understand why this mascara has so much hype around it. It's honestly one of the best mascaras I've ever used and if you know your girl wears makeup every day she would appreciate you buying a brand new mascara because they can run out pretty quick.

Any Mac Cosmetics Lipsticks: I'm not sure about you but I love a good old Mac lipstick. There always the ones I tend to reach for the most and I also know that girls lovee their lipstick because they always pull a look together.

Kylie Cosmetics loose highlighters: I have been using this loose highlighter ever since I have received it in the mail and let me tell you about this highlighter it's one of a kind. It's perfect, It gives you the best kind of glow without looking too glowy. It shows up amazing in pictures as well and it looks even better in person.

Bobbi Brown mini lipsticks: Ahhhh, I was lucky enough to be sent this in PR and god the lipsticks are AMAZING. I love how small they are because they are the perfect size just to quickly chuck in your wallet or purse and your good to go. Also how nice is the packaging too? I've always love Bobbi Brown packaging because it's so sleek and nice.


Comments

Popular Posts