Tory Burch Nuit Azur: Review






I've always been a fan of trying new fragrances because nothing I love more than finding a new signature scent. If you have been following my other fragrance reviews then I'm sure you have noticed that I tend to stick to the one's scent which is luxury in a bottle with a hint of summer. 

I personally lean towards perfumes that aren't too strong and overbearing because nothing worse than spraying on a scent and smelling like you've sprayed a little too much. With the Tory Burch Nuit Azur perfume, I was lucky enough to be gifted this to do a review. 

"We wanted to create a fragrance that captures the Mediterranean in the evening. It reminds me of the moonlight on water" 







THE SCENT AND NOTES:

  • Like a bouquet of night-blooming flowers stirred by a coastline breeze
  • transports you to warm air and a gentle breeze Violet Leaf, Fig, Peony, Freesia Orange Flower. 


MY THOUGHTS: 
I was a bit hesitant to try this perfume because I haven't heard of this brand before but one of the ladies that I know who works in PR said this was her favourite perfume so of course, I had to try this out. 

I tested this perfume out for a couple of days so I can give you an honest review, and surprise surprise I love it. It definitely smells like you are the beach at night and the wind is blowing, I love how soft this perfume smells but you can still smell like you are wearing something. I can already tell that this is going to be my go-to for summer nights even my go to for the daytime. 

WHAT IS THIS FRAGRANCE SUITABLE FOR?: 
I know this perfume was suitable for night time events but I honestly feel like is perfect for all around. I honestly love it so much 

WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?: 
Yes 100% 

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?: 
$200 It's a little pricey but I personally think any luxury perfumes are worth the investment. 


Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts