Beauty advent calendar roundup




Can you believe that there are only 4 Fridays left until Christmas? Crazy how fast this year has gone. I remember the lead up to Christmas as a kid was the best thing ever because there were so many different Christmas activities to do.

The one thing I love the most about Christmas no matter how old I was, The advent calendars and realising that it's the one month of the year where I can wake up before school and have chocolate before 8am and not be told off for it.

Last two years I stopped getting advent calendars because I thought I was "too old for them" but didn't realise that makeup brands brought out an advent calendars!! What a great Idea to countdown to Christmas and try out new makeup products at the same time.
I honestly think that it's such a good idea how beauty brands have gotten onto the advent trend because sometimes you don't always want to spend the money on buying full price for an item that you don't really know a lot about.



1. The Body Shop:
You know what's crazy is that I have NEVER tried a single product from The Body Shop before. I have always heard about how good their products are but never really have gotten around to purchasing from them before. But how cute is their advent calendar? I notice that the body shop has included all full sized products in this year calendar and it is at such an affordable price too (compared to some others) the best way to try out their products if you are unsure on what to start with or where to start. What is inside? They have included some of their hand creams, face masks, shampoos, Body scrubs and some body butter.

Image result for l'occitane advent calendar

2. Loccitane:
The last couple of weeks I have been seeing all over IG the Loccitane advent calendars and god they are so cute!! I even love how cute the packaging is it's so different compared to the others and so colourful. I've always wanted to try products from the Loccitane range and this is the perfect time to give all the samples a go and see what works for me without having to spend hundreds of dollars. The advent calendar includes all of their best-selling hand creams, shower oils and hair care products. This would be the perfect girls night setup after Christmas is finished.
             
3. Charlotte Tilbury: The one thing I love about Charlotte Tilbury is how generous she and her brand is. I love all her colour scheme and she used to create the advent calendar. I haven't tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury just yet (one day I will) but I knew I needed to add her advent calendar into this post too because of how generous it. The advent calendar includes a mix of sample products and full-size products inside there are some pillow talk lipsticks eyes to memorise, and some travel size products of the magic cream and Goddess skin clay mask.


Love,


Comments

Popular Posts