beauty products that I use at home and on the move


I always find it really difficult to pack some products when I'm travelling, I always want to take everything only because I love to have options. I'm someone that tends to stick to the same "everyday" routine but I always love to replace my favourite products with new ones and see how it looks.

I get bored very very easily so a product that comes on a trip with me means that it must be bloody AMAZING! For me, I usually travel in the summertime and I always tend to lean towards the products that make me look like I'm naturally glowy without the extra help.


Mac Cosmetics strobe cream: I'm sure you have seen the Mac strobe creams and honestly nothing beats them. I know they have recently come out with a whole new range and different shades but I always tend to stick to the original one because I'm basic, haha.

Mac Cosmetics fix plus: I know, I know, I mention Mac twice already but who doesn't love Mac right? and who doesn't love Fix Plus? I always love to use this as a primer and it honestly does an amazing job too and also hydrates your skin at the same time, perfect for multi-use.

Mellow Cosmetics brow powder duo: Honestly I haven't been travelling with this compact yet but It's so so small and I can honestly see my self-reaching for it whenever I go away next.

Bobbi Brown Mini lipsticks: I got these two lipsticks in the Christmas collection launch and I've been dying over them ever since I received them in the mail. There the perfect shades of nude when you have a tan on and oh can't forget they are a perfect size too.

Gainer eye makeup remover: I don't really bring any Skin Care with me because the packaging is really bulky most of the time but Gairner has just bought out a really cute small eye makeup remover (which is amazing btw).

Tory Burch perfume: Another thing I collect other then makeup is fragrance and picking a favourite is a hard one because I have so many but lately I have been swooning over the ToryBurch perfume because It's frankly amazing and perfect for a Summer holiday.

What are some of your favourite must-have products to take travelling with you?

Love,





Comments

Popular Posts