Blogging goals for December




Ahhh December has arrived already, I feel like I have slept through most of this year. December is a month where you get organised for the new year but still, try and get into the festive season. As 2019 is approaching I need to sit down and think of all of my new year resolutions.



You know what I realised when I was creating this post is that I actually ticked off 90% of my 2018 goals without even doing them. By the end of 2019, I want to make sure that all of my goals have been ticked off. What are some of the goals that you want to achieve in 2019?


Be more organised: I feel like with this goal I have improved a lot over the last couple of months using a different type of apps to help me but I could improve a lot more. I would love to start creating content in a months time instead of creating content for every 2 weeks. Just small things like that.

Stop wasting time: This sort of goes hand in hand with the previous goal, even though I do work a lot I could work a lot more. I hate wasting time because I could when I'm wasting time I could be spending that time working on my blog and improving all my content.


Post more on Instagram: I remember at the start of the year I was thinking about quitting my makeup account because I was in a flunk. After changing my feed I have been enjoying posting more and still keeping it makeup related. I would love to post 3 times a week on Instagram.

Improve my photography skills: Now this is something I know I'm lacking in. I have improved a little bit (stalked myself) but I could improve a lot more and it's something I'm working on with every post I'm I upload.

Keep my private life private: What made me think about putting this down as a goal is looking back on my memories section on Facebook and realising that I use to share everything all the time. I don't want to be that person anymore, I've actually haven't posted a facebook status in about 2 + years which is impressive but I've also realised that instead of posting stuff on facebook I've converted to Instagram and sharing everything pictures and videos style. It's a little hard when social media is your job but it's definitely something I want to work on.


Love,


Comments

Popular Posts