Festive Party Prep: Christmas special



Can you believe that Christmas for 2018 is almost here? well to be exact it's only 6 days away. Let me repeat that JUST 6 DAYS AWAY!! I may be an "adult" but I've always will love Christmas and the festive events that lead up to the special day.



Buuuut, what comes across most girls/boys minds when it comes to events is how to make your makeup last all night long without looking like a clown by the end of it (been there).



Bondi Sands tanning foam: This is hands down my number one item I cannot prep without. I always have to tan before a big event (or even small) because I know after I tan I always feel better with it on and my makeup always looks better too. I lean towards the tanning foam in ultra dark and leave it on for about 8-9 hours (I sleep in it) and you will turn into a glowing goddess.

drunk elephant night serum: I've seen this brand all over social media but never really gotten my hands on it mainly because of the price and how expensive it is. I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of their products in PR to try out and oh my god, Let me tell you this I can see why there is so much hype around drunk elephants products. I've never really been a big user of night serums before but after using the drunk elephant's range it's completely changed my whole routine.

l'oreal sugar scrub: This is also another newbie I have added into my skincare routine and have been LOVING IT. If you want your skin to look and feel fab then chuck this on after you have removed your makeup and before you have a shower and your skin will be glowing!! The best part about this is that it is affordable too. I always love to apply this sugar scrub with a flat foundation brush to cover all of my skin & to get it all even too.

Gainer eye makeup remover: Nothing I hate the most in life (sounds dramatic) is stubborn eye makeup that will not come off. I do not have the patience or the time to sit there and remove eye makeup. Until I got my hands on this beauty of a gem, my lifesaver, my everything (sorry, dramatic again.) Honestly, I would be so so lost without this remover. Whenever I use this I just get a cotton pad and pour some of the remover onto it and just with one swipe, it's gone.

Vs Sassoon Digital Sensor Straightener: 
One of the main things I do before any event usually the night before is straightening my hair. Lately, I have been locking my Vs Sassoon straightener because of how smooth it glides through my hair and how quickly it straightens it all.



This is my lasts Christmas related blog post for the year and I just want to quickly jump on here and just want to thank everyone who has supported myself and my blog. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to reach a lot of my goals in just 6 months. Thank you again for everything. I wish you nothing but the most happiest Christmas filled with love and joy and I cannot wait to see what 2019 has in store.


Love always,




Comments

Popular Posts