Nude by Nature brushes: Review


If you are a Beauty blogger or a Makeup Artist you can never have too many brushes. The best thing about makeup brushes they always come in a set which is perfect for a last minute Christmas gift if you are running out of time. 

WHAT BRUSHES DO YOU GET IN THIS SET?
1 x Powder Brush
1 x Angled Blush Brush
1 x Buffing Brush
1 x Liquid Foundation Brush
1 x Concealer Brush
1 x Crease Brush
1 x Tapered Blending Brush
1 x Lip Brush
1 x Smudge Brush
1 x Lash & Brow Spoolie Brush





MY FIRST IMPRESSION: 
The one thing that really drew me to these brushes were the fact that they are all white, Including the bristles. If you know me personally white is one of my favourite colours ever because of how "clean" everything looks in white. 

I also love how the brushes come with the leather case which will be perfect for any working makeup artist just to tie around your hips and it's also white too. I feel like this set of brushes would be perfect for anyone starting out in the makeup industry because these are so affordable and one thing I love about Nude by Nature is that they are cruelty-free.

I really loved their eye brushes and how easy they made applying eyeshadow onto my lid. I can definitely see myself reaching for all these brushes often.

HOW MUCH ARE THEY AND WHERE CAN YOU BUY THEM FROM? 
These brushes are really affordable and they are perfect for someone starting out in the industry. The brushes cost only $39.95 which is a really good price for all the brushes you get in this set. You can get these brushes at any drugstore that sells Nude by Nature such as Priceline, Target etc.






*This brush set was gifted to me in PR but all my opinions are based on my own use and experiences, I would never promote something I did not like or would not recommend to my friends.* 




Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts