The BEST beauty Christmas gift sets: For last minute shopping



I'm sure you can tell that I'm super excited for Christmas this year with all my blog posts. Every year brands always come out with the most amazing gift sets for the holiday season which I personally think that it's such a great idea because you usually get a lot of products for the value you pay.

I've knuckled down and did some research on the best gift sets that I personally would love to receive on Christmas day and I think that any girl would be super grateful to receive them too. It's a great way to test a little bit of everything from one brand if someone you know is starting out in makeup and have no idea what to buy.



I was also lucky enough to team up with these amazing brands to create this blog post for you.

NUDE BY NATURE:
I've been recently been loving their mascaras lately and it's now apart of my everyday routine and when I saw that Nude by Nature has come out with their own collection I knew I had to tell you guys about it. The brushes are to die for, and ever since I have received them I've been using them none stop, I personally think anyone who is starting out in makeup would absolutely love them.

Mecca Cosmetics:
Now I'm sure you all know how much I love love love Mecca and their products but this year I feel is the best Christmas collection they have ever done. I'm obsessed with everything from the packaging (how can you not love the new packaging) to the companies they work with, to the products. Everything about Mecca is a dream. I was lucky enough to be sent quite a lot from their Christmas collection which I couldn't include all of them but I had to show my favourite gift set which is Drunk Elephant. I've never used Drunk Elephant before but oh my god I was so impressed with it after I tested their products and how soft they made my skin feel.



Bobbi Brown:
It's only really been this year that I have gotten onto the Bobbi Brown trend and let me tell you something, I'm so impressed that I knew I had to try out some of their Christmas Collection. I've been loving their foundation which I use every day now and straight away I had to test out some of their other products from their Christmas range. Their eyeshadows are so creamy (the book in the left corner, ah ah ah) and I've also incorporated their lipsticks in my everyday routine. One thing I love about Bobbi Brown is how simple their packaging is and how they never really go over the top with it, which is something I love.




What is your favourite Christmas sets out of these all? There are so many amazing sets out on the market at the moment. My favourite Christmas gift sets have to be from Mecca Cosmetics, I'm still in shock with how beautiful their packaging is to the point where I have still kept it and have it on show in my room, ah ah ah. Can you tell I'm beauty obsessed?

love,


Comments

Popular Posts