Vs Sassoon Digital Sensor Hair Straightener



What is the brand that comes to you when you think about hair tools? Whenever I think about hair the one brand I always think about is Vs Sassoon. When your first learning all about hair straighteners and all the heat tools people tend to reach for Vs Sassoon.

A couple of weeks ago I reached out to Vs Sassoon to create this blog post for you to give you an affordable option on heat tools if you are just starting out and don't want to be spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I find that straighteners are one of the best tools for gift ideas or any present ideas. I mean what girl doesn't love opening up a brand new hair straightener on Christmas morning?

DETAILS:
  • Digital Sensor with Hair Protect Sensor Mode: Optimal hair protection on all hair types
  • Ultra-Fast Styling: Straight in one pass results
  • Smooth, frizz-Free results: Ionic conditioning eliminates static & tames frizz
  • 12 Digital Heat Settings: 180°C to 235°C to suit all hair types

WHY ARE THEY THE BEST STRAIGHTENERS? 
I've actually have used the Vs Sassoon's hair tools for years (I love their hairdryer) and the one thing I have noticed is how long they last. I had my very first hair straightener lasts about 5 years before It broke (I dropped it). I also love how their products have the option to change the heat on the tools because sometimes I hate having my settings to the very highest heat option because it's just going to burn my hair. Another reason why I love this hair straightener is how affordable it is, it's only $99.95

While I was straightening my hair I notice how the straightener was easily gliding through my hair without any issues at all. I was holding the two straighteners together (GHD and Vs) and I notice how light the Vs Sassoon feels in my hand. 

Another thing I love about the Digital Sensor is how quick it took to straighten my whole hair, my hair is very long (touches hips) and very very curly and this straightener took only 15 minutes to do my whole head, which I personally think is AMAZING!!! 

BEFORE & AFTER: 




FINAL VERDICT: 
Everything about the digital sensor hair straightener' I love, from the colour of the tools to how it makes my hair look and feel. I love how it glides through my hair without stopping when my hair is tangled. The one thing I love about the tools is how affordable it is, If you are on a budget then I recommend this amazing straightener. 

If you want to see my very first impression head over to my Instagram @jesscolemanmua and click on the 'review' highlight on my profile to see my reaction. 
I was also lucky enough to receive this straightener as a gift to review for my blog. Thank you to Courtney from Vs Sassoon for making this happen and of course all my thoughts and opinions are my own. 


Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts