Why I'm feeling grateful





I feel like this time of the year is the perfect time to share with your loved ones or with whoever your near why you are feeling grateful. Being a beauty blogger and always being on social media you sometimes see people take things for granted and we (myself included) forget to take a step back and remember the things that made us who we are today.




Being able to work hard and get rewarded nice things. . . 
I'm not sure if you have noticed but over the last year I have worked so incredibly hard on all my social media handles (mainly my blog) and being recognised by brands is honestly the most humbling experience and of course, I cannot have achieved all my goals in a short period of time without you guys. It just goes to show that if you do work really hard and spend a lot of time on something you really love that hard work does show.


Starting a new chapter:
I've also notice that whenever I tick off a goal that I accomplished I always feel like I'm starting a new chapter and ready to take on the world. If you have a bad day or bad week just remember those bad days last only 24 hours and you can and will start fresh tomorrow. Starting a new chapter is something we all should be grateful for because some people don't have the option to start something new. 

 Embrace the festive season:
I know sometimes people might not enjoy Christmas and New year for whatever reason but try and be as positive as possible whether that is spending time with your family or just taking time for yourself. Throw yourself out there in whatever activities you love whether that is cooking festive things with your family or friends or throwing a get together (friendmas) with your group to let them know how appreciative you are for them just the small things you can do to get into the festive season. 



What are some of the things you are grateful for this year? I would love to hear them. 


Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts