A Sephora haul


You know how people always say whenever they walk into Kmart or Target they always walk out with more than they originally wanted? well, that's me but with Sephora. I'm so sad that Perth doesn't have a Sephora yet, but that's probably a good thing on my bank account. Every time I go on a holiday and there is a Sephora I have to "pop" in and see what they have. 



Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder: The one thing in my makeup routine is not buying a lot of translucent powders mainly because I don't always set my face with powder because I hate the look of that "powdery finish" but now that I'm starting to run out of the banana shade in the Kat von D shade in light powder I thought it would be a good time to find myself a new translucent powder and after hearing all the good things about the Huda Beauty powders I had to give it ago. 

Huda Beauty Overachiever Concealer: This is also another product from Huda Beauty that I have been dying to try out and after not liking the foundation I thought I wanted to give this a go and see if I would like this instead. I haven't tried it out yet but I really do love the applicator on this concealer as it feels like an under eye cream being applied onto the skin (tested it on the back of my hand). 

Marc Jacobs O!mega Glazed all over Foil Luminizer: This is also another product that I have been wanting for a long time and has been sitting in my cart for ages the swatch is amazing and would be a perfect highlighter for when I have a self-tan, I'm curious to see how I'm going to use this. Also, have to mention how gorge the packaging is. 

Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter: After only just discovering liquid highlighters and loving the dewy/glowy finish I have to add this into the cart and add this into my routine. I also think that this product would look amazing on my skin when I have a fake tan on. I'm going too use this as a primer and mix it into my foundation for that luminous glow. * Review will be coming too. 

Huda Beauty Demi Matte Liquid Lipstick in Day Slayer: Ahh, another Huda Beauty product but I'm a sucker for her lipsticks as I find that they are the perfect lipsticks that stay on all day and aren't so drying like some lipsticks are. 


What do you love about Sephora when you go in? What is your Must have?

Love Always, 






Comments

Popular Posts