A SkinCare Routine Edit



SkinCare, SkinCare, SkinCare. Many people preach about having a good skincare routine because if your base isn't looking it's best how do you expect to have your makeup or anything sitting on your skin look it's best? If you asked me 6 months ago what I used in my skincare routine I would have said nothing but the occasional face mask and removing my makeup with some baby wipes and that would have been your answer. Now I have really stepped up my game and changed my routine and added a lot of skincare products to it.




WHY IS SKINCARE SO IMPORTANT? 
A good skincare routine is important to have because our skin is the largest barrier against the infection we have. When we keep our skin healthy and moist help keeps this barrier strong. Having a skincare routine will make sure your makeup goes on smoothly and you won't have any lumps or bumps under your skin. 


WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE AND WHY? 
  • Cleanser  - Cleansers help wash everything away that is on your skin and also removes any dead skin. Using a cleanser is a must if you want anything to glide onto your skin.
  • Toner - Toners help remove any Redness or dry patches after you apply cleanser 
  • Exfoliant - Exfoliating eliminates the build-up of damage and other factors that show on your skin. 
  • Serum - Serum is another type of moisturizer and they have richer ingredients that create an extra barrier on your skin (like a primer)   

WHAT I USE IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE? 
  • Gainer Marella water
  • Drunk Elephant Night Serum 
  • Biore triple toner 
  • Any Frank Body Scrub for an exfoliant 
  • An occasional face mask from either Loreal' Sugar Scrub range or Jinju (one a month I do this)

I always love applying all of my SkinCare products before I have a shower because I find that it's easier to remove any exes product left on your skin and you can head to bed with a fresh base for the following day. 

My favourite thing in my day is doing my skincare routine, only because I always feel so so relaxed after I apply all of my products and remove it all in the shower. While I was reach searching products to add in my routine I saw an article that the best time to do your skincare routine is around 10pm to midnight, How crazy is that? After hearing that information I have been trying my best to add that factor into my routine. 


What are some of your favourite skincare products you love to use in your routine? I would love to add some to my daily routine. 

Love Always, 




Comments

Popular Posts