Beauty Blender 'Bounce' Foundation: Review




The latest foundation to hit the Australian markets is the Beauty Blender 'Bounce' foundation and it's the foundation everyone has been talking about. It's one of the only foundations that works well with the Beauty Blender and doesn't soak up so much product because it's designed to be used with the hyped up beauty sponge, hence the name of the foundation. After hearing all the hype I had to jump onto the bandwagon and review the product for you guys to help you decide if it's worth buying it or not buying it.

The day I decided to wear it was the perfect day to test out a foundation for the first time as the weather here in Australia was 33 degrees and it was very humid. I applied the foundation on the back of my hand and the first thing I noticed was how the product wasn't very runny and felt more on the moose side, which I prefer because I hate leaving foundation on the back of my hands and for the product to run off while I'm applying the rest of the foundation onto my face.



THE PACKAGING 
I don't know about you but I'm a huge sucker for nice packaging with any type of makeup products, but with the Beauty Blender's packaging, I wasn't a fan. I found the packaging really bulky and hard to figure out how to pump the actual foundation out (unless if that's just me). The one thing I do love about the packaging is how it's very minimal and doesn't have a lot going on. 

THE FORMULA
Besides not loving the packaging I really loved the formula which is, of course, the main thing to love. The formula is more on the velvet finish and that is one of my favourite finishes because it's not too dewy and not too matte it's the perfect combo. After time it didn't even feel like I had anything on my skin and with the day being so hot it felt really nice. 

THE FINAL VERDICT 
I'm really glad that this foundation lived up to the hype after being disappointed with some other launches this made up for them. It's the perfect everyday foundation if you want something light on your skin but still covers all your imperfections. I can see myself reaching for this for daily use. 

Love Always, 


Comments

Popular Posts