How to use Concealer, the right way



Foundation and Concealer are the two steps that need to be mastered before anything else If your base isn't looking great then how can the rest of your makeup look great? After doing my makeup for the last 7 years while taking some makeup courses and watching a lot of youtube I can finally say I have mastered the arts of applying concealer, at the age of 23. How are your skills with concealer? Do you think you have mastered the art of it? or you still at the stage of finding something that works for you?



THE METHOD 

I always love to do my concealer after my foundation has been applied. But on the days I have really bad under eye bags I always apply an orange concealer to hide the bags and then apply my foundation and concealer on top of that. 

Once I have applied my foundation, I grab any concealer I decide to use on the day and apply directly under my eyes in a triangle shape, then I move onto my chin and my nose and brush the concealer up to my forehead.



After I have covered the areas I want the concealer to be I then blend everything out with a sponge and spend an extra 10 minutes blending everything out. 

Now once everything is blended out I love to go in with some banana powder (from the kat von d palette) to make sure everything is all set and doesn't crease. 

My favourite thing I have been doing lately once I have finished applying all of my cream and powders, I love spraying a little bit of Mac Fix plus and waiting a minute for the mist to dry and then go in and blend everything out (again) to make sure all the powders are blended into the cream and it doesn't look too powdery. 




FAVOURITE CONCEALER 
I've always been a full coverage girl when it comes to foundation and of course, it's the same with concealer. The two I have been loving lately is the Nars Soft Matte and the Too Faced born this way concealer, They're both super full coverage and never crease. 


Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts