My Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Collection




Creamy, Shiny, Slick and matte are the only four words you need to describe any Mac lipstick. If you have been following me for quite some time you would know that I'm a Mac lipstick kinda girl, I do own other lipsticks from different brands but my I just gravitate towards my Mac lipsticks because I know they will always look best and will stay on all day and night.


In my collection, I currently have 18 out of 45 I have almost made it to the halfway mark. For my any of my lipsticks, I always love to use these acrylic holders to make it easier to organise them, I always buy them from eBay and I still have some spots free in the acrylic holders maybe I should make this my 2019 goal.



REDS 
  • Viva Glam III [Matte] 
  • Lady Danger [Matte]
  • Ruby Woo [Matte]

MAUVES 
  • Faux [Matte]
  • Topped With Brandy [Matte - Liquid Lipstick]
  • Burnt Spice [ Matte - Liquid Lipstick]

BROWNS 
  • Honey Love [Matte]
  • Velvet Teddy [Matte]
  • Taupe [Matte]
  • Persistence [Matte]

PINKS
  • Saint Germain [Amplified]
  • Please Me [Matte]
  • Full Fuchsia [Amplified]

Orange/Grey's
  • Stone [Matte]
  • Sushi Kiss [Satin]

What are some of your favourite Mac Lipsticks that you have that I don't have, Would love to hear your favourites. 

Love Always, 






Comments

Popular Posts