Updated Everyday Makeup Edit




You must think that being a beauty blogger and receiving all these amazing beauty products that my everyday makeup look changes constantly, Some part of that statement is correct. I love trying out new makeup products here and there too incorporate into my everyday makeup routine, and sometimes I don't.


I get bored very very easily and the best thing about being a blogger is receiving all these amazing products to try out, but the last couple of weeks my routine has been the same, I've been really loving the glowy/dewy makeup look and now that I have found the products that can achieve that look.




SKIN PREPPING PRODUCTS:
I find to achieve the glowy makeup look is that you NEED to hydrate your face and hydrate it properly, you can't use one product and call it a day. When I'm going for the glowy makeup look I always use about 5 products or more for the perfect dew, you don't have to but that's what I like to do. 

Moisturise: Moisturise before anything else even if you are applying some primer, the primer doesn't hydrate your face, as well as a moisturiser, would. I have been loving the Tatcha Silk Cream to use as a moisturiser because it adds a subtle glow to your face. 

Strobe Cream: This step is optional because the moisturiser before has some illuminating product in the cream but if you want to be extra and have more of a glow to your face then apply some Mac Strobe Cream for that little bit extra glow. I always love to apply all these types of products with a brush. 

Prime: Now, Finally we have gotten to the most important step in making sure everything is all in place before applying foundation, is a primer. I use two different types of primer depending on what type of event and how long I'm going to be out for. The two I toss between is the Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer and or The Too Face Hangover Primer. Their both amazing primers and they both do the job pretty well, but I always do tend to find myself leaning towards the Tatcha Silk Canvas because I find that whatever foundation I use my foundation looks extra Dewy, and that's what we want. 

Dewy Skin Mist: Spraying any type of skin mist gives before you apply foundation allows all your products to sit on your skin even longer. This step isn't a must but I definitely recommend if you want your makeup to last all day.



CREAM PRODUCTS: 
Foundation: I have two foundations that I really love and always find myself reaching for them, But it depends on what the occasion is I have a special one for each event. The two I gravitate towards too is the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear foundation and the Nars Raident Long-Wear foundation. Whenever I have a short event or just running some errands I usually tend to reach for the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear foundation. For the days/nights where I know, I will be out for hours at a time I gravitate towards the Nars Raident Long-Wear foundation because it's super full coverage and it also has a satin finish, which is my favourite.

Concealer: This is also another step that I have two favourite products, but lately I have really been loving the Too Face Born This Way concealer because of how big the applicator is and how easy the product is to blend out. I find that it's best to be used with your fingers because of the warmth. The other favourite of mine is the Nars Cosmetics Soft Matte Concealer, but the only downside is that it comes in a pot and you have to apply it with a brush. That's why I always find myself reaching for the Too Face Concealer.

Cream Bronzer: I've been loving using any type of cream product to help achieve the glowy/dewy look. I find that when you use a lot of powder products it's harder to achieve that glowy finish that we are always wanting to get. My favourite cream bronzer that I always use is the Chanel cream bronzer, so amazing.

Cream Blush: Only a new step that I have recently added into my routine which is cream blush and the best one (and only one) that I have been loving is Nars Cosmetics orgasm blush. It's the perfect combo with the cream and the powder blush mixed together.

Cream Highlighter: This is also a new step that I have just added into my routine, crazy I know? But I have never tried cream highlighter before. I have been loving the Mecca Cosmetics (own range) highlighter in the shade Opal.



POWDER PRODUCTS: 
Translucent powder: Now I only ever use translucent powder when I don't have a fake tan on, only because I am too pale to use any of the cream products. I have always loved the Face Of Australia translucent powder for all over the face. l Link l 

Under Eye Powder: I've always have loved using the Kat Von D shade in the light banana shade because it gives off that perfect airbrush look. Now I'm running out of that shade and I don't know what to do with myself. 

Bronzer: To set my cream bronzer I always lean towards the Mac Cosmetics Give Me Sun bronzing powder. The two together gives such a perfect look and I'm always glowing whenever I wear this combo. 

Blush: I've always been a Nars Cosmetics Girl for when it comes to blush. I find my self gravitating towards Deep Throat or Orgasm.

Highlighter: My favourite part of my routine (besides brows) is applying highlighter, it finishes off the golden/dewy look that we want. The two I have been loving lately are both from Kylie Cosmetics in the shade Santorini and Figi. LINK

Eyebrows: I'm going to list my brows here too because the product I use is also a powder. I use to always use a dipbrow but honestly, it looks so drawn on and fake that it doesn't look cute at all. I have been loving that the natural effortless look. The product I have been using and Loving is the Mellow Cosmetics powder duo. LINK



EYE PRODUCTS:
Eyeshadow: The last couple of months I've always been just focusing on base then eyes but I've watched the perfect eye tutorial that I loved and started adding it into my routine too. I've fallen in love all over again with the Kylie Cosmetics Bronzed Palette. LINK 

Mascara: I have two mascaras that I have been loving and really have been enjoying these two combos together. After having eyelash extensions on I can definitely tell that I need to put heaps of product on my lashes to achieve that full look again. The two that I'm obsessed with is the Nars Cosmetics Climax (use for top lashes) mascara and the Nude By Nature Mascara (use for lower lashes).  LINK (for Climax) LINK (for Nude by Nature)  

Fake Lashes: If you have been a long time follower of mine then you would know that HolyGrail Cosmetics are my favourite lashes in the world and every style of lash are my favourite. But, I do have three styles that I always lean towards which are Princess, Missy and Smitten. LINK

LIP PRODUCTS: 

All my favourite lipsticks I use a day are all nude. I'll list them all below with links for you to shop at.

  • Honey Love Lipstick - Mac Cosmetics 
  • Ibiza Liquid Lipstick - Mellow Cosmetics 
  • Bare Liquid Lipstick - Kylie Cosmetics
  • Pure Hollywood - Anastasia Beverly Hills
  • Jeffree Star Mannequin 





Love Always,



Comments

Popular Posts