3 beauty treatments I'm going to try this year



The one thing I love about the beauty industry is how many different treatments there are. I always love experimenting and seeing what I could add to my daily/monthly routine. I've always been someone that loves to feel good in their own skin even if that means booking an appointment to achieve your wishes. I mean who doesn't want to feel good and also get pampered at the same time?
Removing under eye bags 
I'm someone that isn't against plastic surgery or filler because I'm all about making sure you're happy in your own body. I've already got filler in my lips which I'm very open about and have two blog post about my experience. But I have one more insecurity of mine that needs to be removed which are mine under eye bags. I've always had my undereye bags my entire life, and have tried every eye mask and undereye cream but nothing worked. So this year I'm going to find a doctor and remove these bad boys.

Skin Needling 
I've always seen skin needling all over Instagram but never really gotten around into trying it. After perfecting my skincare routine I've been super careful in making sure my skin is looking it's best it can look and I need to try skin needling to make sure that it can look even better. If you are from Perth, Do you have any doctors you recommend?

Henna Brow
I find that brows are the most important feature on anyone's face and I'm always on the hunt for a new technique to make sure that my brows are looking their best. After doing some research on the henna brow technique I knew I need to try it out (booking an appointment in a couple of weeks).


Love Always,




Comments

Popular Posts