5 of the best foundations to wear in photographs


Nothing worse than having flashback in your photos when you're trying to get a banging shot for the gram and spending all that time and effort into your makeup when it goes to waste. After all those years looking back at those night club photos (when they were a thing) I would get so angry and wonder why my face was 10x lighter than the rest of my body.

I would play around with different primers and different setting spray or even apply a sh!t tone of bronzer and everything I tried still didn't help. But then the more I was getting into makeup the more I learnt and than I realised that it wasn't anything I was doing it was the foundation I was wearing.

I was a little bit shocked to find out that it was the foundation that was causing my flashback, keep in mind I was just learning makeup at the time and didn't realise that flashback was a thing. I remember saving up all my money to get the Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix to wear clubbing because it was super glam and it wasn't even suitable for what I wanted to wear it for.


Huda Beauty: I have a love and hate relationship with Huda Beauty's face products. I love the foundation for when I'm tanned because it makes my skin look incredible and airbrushed. But when I wear my pale shade it doesn't look good one bit, it looks cakey and yuck. However, this isn't a review but I love wearing this in photographs because it doesn't give a flashback or look cakey in photos.



Marc Jacobs Remarkable: If you are a sucker for full coverage then this is the foundation for you. Even though it is incredibly full coverage it doesn't have any flashback. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is how it's more on the matte side, where I now prefer the velvet finish but if you do prefer a matte finish then I would recommend purchasing this foundation for your photography needs.



Beauty Blender "Bounce":  This foundation is a new foundation that has only just been added to my collection. I'm obsessed, it's so lightweight on the skin and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all, but it still covers everything you need to cover.



Nars Raident Longwear: This is my all time favourite foundation and I haven't found a foundation that can compete with this. It's perfect for every single occasion, This foundation is more on the velvet side.


Bobbi Brown Longwear: If you someone that doesn't like full coverage foundation then I feel like this one you would like because it's more on the buildable coverage but you can work it up to be a full coverage foundation if you want it to be.


Love Always,


Comments

Popular Posts