Bite Beauty lipstick review

One thing I love collecting for my makeup collection is lipsticks, I can never get bored purchasing lipsticks because there are so many different types of style lipsticks on the market. But there's one brand that I haven't really heard much about or tried and that's Bite Beauty, I have heard a little bit about them but not huge amount and I feel like if you aren't following any big beauty gurus you wouldn't really know this brand existed.

The one thing I did notice and loved about Bite Beauty is how big their lipstick range is. You have 34 lipsticks to choose from that are all semi-matte finish with a slight shine to it. There on sale at Sephora for $40AUD.

The colours I got sent from Bite Beauty is definitely out of my comfort zone, as you all know I always go for nudes or pinks so at first when I received these lipsticks I wasn't sure if I wanted to try them, But 2019 is a year for new things and breaking out of my habits so I thought I'd give them ago.

Out of all the colours I got sent I was immediately drawn to the very first red shade in the picture above. I swatched all of the colours on my lips and really loved how pigmented the lipsticks are, they make my lips look more hydrated and aren't looking too dry.

Since the lipsticks aren't matte I was worried about them not being pigmented but oh I was wrong, These lipsticks are so pigmented, creamy and one thing I did notice is that you only had to do one swipe and your lips are evenly covered.


These lipsticks are definitely worth buying if you are over the matte look but still want a lipstick that covers everything and isn't too drying on the lips without having to pile on the product. Have you tried a product from the Bite Beauty brand? or are you going to pick up some products from them now after this post? Would love to know what you buy.


Love Always,





Comments

Popular Posts