Fenty Filter Instant Retouch Concealer and Pro Filter Instant Retouch Setting Powder: Review




I feel like whenever Rihanna (Fenty) brings out a new range of products the internet automatically goes into a frenzy a good frenzy because Rihi never seems to let us down, like ever. I'm ashamed to admit this on the internet and being a beauty blogger too that I've own two products from Fenty, I know crazy.


After my disappointing review of the Huda Beauty's concealer, I wanted to try out another most hyped concealer and powder that is on the market at the moment. I went on Sephora and purchased the concealer and the powder in the lightest shade possible and the one thing I love about Fenty's brand is how big their colour range is, I mean they bought out 50 shades! That's insane for a concealer and even crazier launching 50 shades in the first launch too. Let's get into the claims for the concealer first then, I'll start talking about the powder. 
Fenty Filter Instant Retouch Concealer:
The Packaging:
The packaging is gorge, It's so simple but yet isn't boring. The applicator is amazing too and makes it easier to apply the concealer because of how little the applicator is.

The Formula:
I really loved the formula of this concealer as it's different from any other concealer I've ever had or tried. The formula is more on the mouse side with a glowy finish and isn't overly glowy or 'wet'. I personally think this formula is perfect on my skin type as I'm more on the 'normal' to 'dry' side. The only thing I've noticed is that it drys really fast so as soon as you apply it onto your skin you need to blend it out straight away without waiting. 

The Final Verdict:
This is another product that I've recently purchased and I can see myself adding this concealer into my daily routine. If you are looking at getting a concealer that brightens and yet covers everything at the same time then I recommend in purchasing this.
Fenty Filler Instant Retouch Setting Powder
The Packaging:
I think this is my favourite packaging of the two. The silver lid and the clear bottom just really compliment each other. I love the less is more vibe. 

The Formula: 
The formula is soft and velvety which I personally think it's the perfect finish for baking yours under eyes. The powder is very fine and applies to your skin and doesn't cake up like some other powders do. 

The final verdict: 
I loved the way this powder looks on my skin because it smoothed everything out and with the concealer, it almost got rid of my under eye bags which is amazing. This powder is a product that I will be using for a full face of makeup when I don't have a fake tan on because it's the perfect shade and doesn't wash me out like some other powders do. 



Have you tried out any products from the Fenty range? if you have, what were your favourite products? 

Love Always, 










Comments

Popular Posts