How to use a hair mask with Keratin Colour and Review



Do you ever wake up every morning to look at your hair and think 'oh what a mess'? and on top of that having extra long hair doesn't help because as you expect mess to fix. Can you imagine a solution to all your hair problems? A solution in the morning to making your routine a little quicker?

Last week I found a solution to all of my hair problems and the answer is Keratin Colour. After years of damaged hair from bleaching, toning, using hot tools, and stress my hair was definitely on its last strands. Meanwhile, my hair is really curly and long I can find it tangling really easy and it's not a cute look when you want your hair to look luscious.

Key Benefits:
- Fix dry hair
- Damaged
- Split Ends
- Moisturises & Revitalises
- Paraben & Sulphate Free


How to use: 
I find the best way to apply any hair mask is to apply the product on your hands then gently blend it throughout your hair with your fingers. The best way to do this is sectioning your hair into layers and applying the mask to each layer, I find doing that makes sure everything is covered. After you have applied the mask and blending it throughout your hair create a ponytail (as if you were to create a ponytail with dry hair) then wrapping your hair in a little bun and applying any type of clip to secure your hair in place for 7-10 minutes while the products sets and does it thing. After the 7-10 minutes are up I usually jump into the shower to wash the product out.

What I thought about the Hair Mask:
This is actually the first time I have ever used a hair mask and let me tell you something, It won't be the last time I will be using one. I notice such a huge difference in my hairs health after the first use, Everything about this hair mask is incredible from the packaging to the product to the smell of the product to the aftermath of using the mask in my hair.

I 100% recommend using this mask if you are after an affordable hair treatment that does wonders in the first use.


If you would like to purchase any of these hair masks here are the links 12 reasons hair products &
 Keratin Colour Defend My Colour Mask 


Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts