Marc Jacobs Beauty O!mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer (Limited Edition) - Review



You know those cosmetic lines that no matter what products they launch there always amazing? I feel like that's Marc Jacobs line. With everything he launches, it's always incredible no matter what the product is.

I've always loved his fragrance line and I remember the very first product I bought from his cosmetic range was the Remarkable foundation and hands down it was my favourite foundation for 2 years straight. I recently found out that this highlighter is apart of Marc Jacobs holiday collection for 2018, I know I'm late to the party but I'm so glad it was still available to buy when I did.

The product is amazing and from the moment you get it, you will be memorized by how gorgeous the packaging is. The packaging is all white and gold which matches the product on the inside and my favourite part of this compact is that it has a mirror on the inside which is perfect if you are always on the go.


I notice that whenever you shine a light onto the highlighter it has a shimmer reflects but it doesn't show glitter on your skin, it will still apply seamlessly without showing a lot of glitters, which is something I always look for in a new highlighter. When you first look at the highlighter the glaze all over foil looks like a warm, peachy gold. I was a little worried that his highlighter won't match my skin tone because I usually don't lean towards the golden highlighters but oh my god, it actually compliments my skin tone so well and looks like a "natural" glow if you apply the right amount.

It is a little bit pricey for a highlighter and I was a little bit sceptical to purchase it because of the price but like I said above Marc Jacobs products are always amazing and never let me down. The highlighter has been sitting in my Sephora cart for quite some time and I'm glad I decided to purchase it, Well add it to my afterpay account ah ah ah.

You get about 10g of product for about $68 AUD. I personally think the price is pretty decent for the size of the compact and how gorge it is. I'm super excited to try this highlighter out when I have a nice fake tan on.

Overall I think that this product is gorge and is totally worth the price mark and would be the perfect gift for someone regardless if it's a holiday highlighter. Hopefully, the highlighter is still in stock when you go and purchase it.

Have you tried any of Marc Jacobs range? If you have what products do you love?

Love Always,



Comments

Popular Posts