Nars Skin Deep Eye Palette Review


When I saw this palette going around on social media I knew I needed to have this in my collection. You know what's crazy is that I've never tried any eyeshadows from Nars before? so when this launched I knew I needed to give it a go considering it's all my colour tones.


I haven't tried any eyeshadows from Nars and with this palette, it's perfect for those who haven't because it has already existing shades from their collection alongside some new shades just for the palette. The formula is amazing and is probably one of the best formula's I've ever tried, The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend.

The colour tone for this palette is very warm but I still think it's perfect for everyday wear. I personally think they did really well with commanding different shades to the palette to suit everyone.

Colours:
  • Taunt is a medium matte cream beige 
  • Sophia is a warm soft brown 
  • Whipped is a reddish matte brown 
  • Underdressed is a soft cool matte light brown taupe 
  • Bali is a matte neutral brown 
  • Icon is a shimmering soft rose 
  • Basic Instinct is a shimmering metallic grey 
  • Calendar Girl is a shimmering bronze gold 
  • Faster Pussy Cat is a warm copper red shimmer 
  • Unbuttoned is a shimmery deep brown 



If you are a makeup junkie or a makeup artist I feel like most of these shades you could find in your collection already but this palette is perfect for travelling where you don't have to bring so many different palettes to create your every day look since this palette has them all. 

Overall this is a gorgeous palette that is perfect for everyday use and I can see myself gravitating towards this for when I want something soft and simple. 


Comments

Popular Posts