New Luxury Beauty Finds



One of my goals for 2019 was to stop spending money on things I don't really need nor on things I already have something similar of. As a Beauty blogger, it's quite hard to stop spending money on makeup products because that is my job, and I love doing it but lately I have been doing a lot of it which my bank account isn't too happy about it either.

But you get a different type of feeling when you get a package at the door and it's something you've wanted for so long. I get this warm fuzzy feeling every single time I see the postman, we share this special bond since I see him daily.


Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Flesh & Fantasy: I've been really loving Marc Jacobs lately that I told myself for this blog post I have to keep it to two products from him otherwise people will think this is sponsored (I wish). I've been reaching for this blush more and more lately. I love how it looks on my skin. This Marc Jacobs blush is slowly replacing my love of Nars blushes, which is a lot for me to say.


Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew You Gel Highlighter Drops: This is also another product that I have been using daily and have been LOVING. When I first got the product I was a little confused on how to apply it and at first, I applied it as a 'primer' but lately, I have been applying the gel highlighter after my foundation has been applied and it looks incredible.


Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation:  Oh My God, I think I have a brand new foundation. I received this in PR and I have been using this foundation none stop. I've been wanting a foundation that has been answering my prays and this one does. Hands down Beauty Blender's foundation is my favourite foundation at the moment.



Kairain Colour Hair Mask: Lately I have been really loving taking care of my hair and since it's so long sometimes I always forget about it and not taking any notice at all. But I have been applying this hair mask twice a week and I have already noticed a difference.



Hourglass Ambient Bronzer: This is another product I've recently picked up and now my hand gravitates towards this every time I do a full face of makeup. It gives the perfect golden glow with a nice dewy finish. I've really been loving the dewy/glowy makeup and cannot wait to pick up some more of Hourglass bronzers.



Love Always,








Comments

Popular Posts