What Makes You Blush? My Nars Cosmetics Blush Collection






You know those makeup brands that no matter what they launch and release their products are always amazing? all of my favourite products are from Nars and I just realised while putting together this blog post is that my whole entire blush collection is all Nars.





I do have two blush that isn't from Nars and even though they are gorge my hand always swoons over to all of my Nars blushes which is where I got this blog post idea from. I wanted to share my mini blush collection and talk about which ones are my favourites to help anyone who is thinking about buying their first Nars blush or just wanting to buy another one.

I have about 8 powder blushes out of 28 shades and my end goal is to collect them all, Hopefully sooner rather than later. Crazy I know but I'm a hoarder and I "need" them all, 20 more shades to go.



Orgasm:
Peachy Pink with shimmer 
Orgasm is the first blush I've ever bought from Nars and till this day is my most used blush in general. It's the perfect blush for all skin tones because the idea behind this colour is to give your cheeks a natural, healthy-looking colour to your face. Orgasm texture is silky texture in a matte and shimmer finish.

Deep Throat:
Flirty, Sheer Peach with shimmer 
This is also another blush that I always reach for daily or whenever I want a subtle colour. I always love to wear this blush with a makeup look where I'm trying to achieve the perfect dewy/glow. Deep Throat is also another blush that has a silky texture with a matte and shimmer finish.

Sex Appeal:
Soft Peach
I've had this blush in my collection for a couple of years but I always forget that I have it in my collection but I've recently found my love for this shade again and realised that I always reach for it now whenever I don't have a fake tan on because it just gives you the perfect colour without being over the top. Sex Appeal also has a silky texture with a matte and shimmer finish.

Torrid:
Warm coral with golden shimmer
This is a newbie to my collection but also a blush that doesn't always get used. I find this shade is a little too dark for me when I don't have a fake tan on but is a perfect blush if you want something a little bit more noticeable. Torrid also has a silky texture with a matte and shimmer finish.

Misconduct:
Golden apricot pink
Another blush from my collection that goes untouched but whenever I apply it I always wonder why I don't use it but then I forget about this shade again ah ah. Anyways, this shade looks amazing for when you have a fake tan on just to give you that summer blush colour. Misconduct also has a silky texture with a matte and shimmer finish.

Outlaw:
Soft Rose with golden shimmer
This shade is another shade that is perfect with a fake tan because it's very very harsh on your skin if you apply a little too much. It's a gorge shade if you apply the right amount on the right skin tone. Outlaw also has a silky texture with a matte and shimmer finish.

Amour
Peachy Pink
This blush has to be in my top three favourite blushes. It's the perfect pink when applied correctly because it can come across like your trying to look like a clown because of how pigmented it is. I always wear this shade for whenever I have a nice tan on and a full face of matte makeup just to add colour to my face again and bring it back to light. Amour also has a silky texture with matte and shimmer finish.

Super Orgasm
Peachy Pink with gold glitter
Another one of my holy grail blushes. I find that this is my most used blush out of my whole entire collection and no matter how often I wear this I never get sick and tired of this colour, if your stuck on buying a blush from Nars for the first time I would recommend this shade as I find this blush is the perfect shade for most skin tones. Super Orgasm also has a silky texture with matte and shimmer finish.



Out of my whole collection, I always have 4 that I lean towards the most and depending on what occasion I have on that day I have certain blush for certain looks. My favourites are Super Orgasm, Orgasm, Deep Throat and Amour. Are you a Nars blush kinda girl? or this is the first time your considering in buying a blush from them?

Love Always,



Comments

Popular Posts