3 beauty tasks for Autumn



Autumn is one of my favourite seasons because after a very hot Summer you can finally snuggle up on the couch with your favourite fluffy rug and watch Netflix with a candle flickering next to you and the whole time you don't feel guilty staying inside all day.
I feel once it hits Autumn then Winter some of us hibernate all season so when Summer comes again you can magically wow people with your new look, or am I the only one who daydreams about this? 
Autumn I feel is the perfect time to perfect your look and prep everything for the warmer months. I always love to take some time out and do my beauty routine every week so when Summer comes I can look my very best. 

Take care of my hair
After spending so much time on my makeup I tend to get lazy when it comes to my hair and forget to look after it. I have been sent some hair masks which I have been using and loving and I have already seen such a huge difference in the way my hair feels and looks too. I also want to stop putting off going to the hairdressers to and pre-book my monthly trim so I can get my ends looking the best they can. 

Book more facials 
I always notice how bad my skin can get in the colder months and not looking after it that well can really cause some bad dry patches but now that I have a skincare routine I would love to start doing monthly facials to make sure my skin can stay the best it can get. 

Eat better / Take care of my body 
I always say this but I feel like the colder months I always tend to eat worse than I already do in the Summer months and I really need to get out of the habit. I feel sometimes in the colder months I tend to lose myself a bit and eat my way around Perth without even realising, but this time I am going to stop doing that and spend less time going out and eating while taking care of my body. 


Love Always, 


Comments

Popular Posts