5 Tips on creating a minimalist bedroom


 Another passion of mine is Interior designs, I've always wanted to create a category for my website all about this topic but never really gotten around to it because I've always thought no one would be interested in it. The one style I love the most in Interior designs is the minimalist look and over the years I have been trying to achieve the perfect minimalistic bedroom and I think I have finally reached my goals.
Every time someone comes into my room I always get people saying how much they love the look and the style because of how simple it is and how it isn't so crowded with furniture. Recently I've been all about the 'less is more' vibe (including in my makeup) and decided to incorporate that into my bedroom. 

Since doing the 'less is more' look I've been so incredibly happy with how everything has come together and even with my website I have taken the 'less is more' route to making sure everything comes together perfectly in the end. 

1. Remove clutter 
People always say once you remove any type of clutter you are already on the road to simplicity. Look at all the things you don't need or don't use as often then decided on what needs to go so you can make room for things that matter. 

2. Simple bed frame 
Your bed is the biggest furniture in your room and that is usually where people tend to see first. If you want your room to be minimalistic then you need to have the simple bed frame that doesn't have a lot going on. I tend to lean towards the all-white bedframes with no pattern just plain white, simple and easy. 

3. Neutral colour scheme 
You can expect to have a minimalist bedroom or achieve a minimalistic bedroom when you have red walls or purple and green walls. Minimalistic means simple, and simple colours are neutral colours. If you want to repaint your room then go to any natural colours. 

4. Simple, basic bed linen 
This is also another big tip to achieve your minimalistic look. You can't achieve the Minimalistic look if you have purple bedsheets or crazy different patterns. Like I mentioned above your bed is the biggest furniture in your room, so the next time your looking at buying sheets lean towards simple basic linen. Once you have your bed looking minimalistic half of your job is done. 

 5. Limit wall frames 
Remove any frames/art on your walls or unless you purchase any minimalistic art. Less wall space gives you the allusion of the minimalistic vibe.

Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts