A summer skin detox


We're almost at the end of Summer, In fact, Summer ends in 3 days. I find when the weather changes and we're going into the colder months that's usually when my skin looks the worst. This time of the year I always like to slowly switch up my routine to prepare my skin for the colder months and to make sure my skincare routine is set in stone for when Winter hits so it's not a shock to the system.


No matter what season it is I always reach for any sheet mask because I find that they are the perfect trick in making sure your skin is all hydrated before you are applying any type of product onto your skin. I've recently have been adding this into my routine and applying one onto my skin before my face products and it's really made a huge difference.

A new addition to my routine is a new favourite from Drunk Elephant and that's their La La Retro Whipped Cream and it has become quite a favourite for me whenever I'm doing a full glam. This cream hydrates my skin and adds a subtle glow (and also hides all my pores) it's quite expensive but I can see myself repurchasing this and adding it to my collection and routine all year round.

Continuing with the base products I always love to go in with the Tatcha dewy skin mist, I only recently started doing this step before foundation as I love how hydrated applying these two products together.

Whenever I have a full face of makeup I need to take off my eye makeup before going into the shower. I love using the Gariner eye makeup remover with a makeup wipe because all you need is a little bit and with one wipe most of your makeup comes off.


Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts