Can I have a refund, please?


I'm sure we've all been caught up in wanting the latest trends but once we get our hands on the hottest products to only be let down. Over the years I have definitely tried a fair share of products I wish I could get a refund but now sitting in my collection collecting dust.

Disliking a hyped product is worse than heartbreak in my opinion because of all the lead-up then, in the end, it not working out and all your money goes to waste? sounds so dramatic but that's how I feel every time I hate something that is so on trend at the moment.



Huda Beauty Concealer: You all know how much I have a love and hate relationship with Huda's brand. I found this concealer way too cakey and separated after a couple of minutes of applying and no matter how well I hydrate my skin it would still have the same effect.

Fenty Concealer: Another hyped up concealer that let me down. At first, this concealer looked really nice on the skin but after a couple of hours, it started to crease and separate again. I thought it was weird how to different concealers still did the same thing but then I switched back to my original concealer which is the Too Faced Born This Way concealer and it looks perfect on the skin.

Kylie Cosmetics Liquid lipsticks: I love Kylie but her original liquid lipsticks are so bad and drying to the point where you can see the lipsticks flaking off. But her new formula is really good.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette: I didn't really hate this palette as much as I thought I would but I hated the colour choices they chose. I'm someone that really reaches for soft naturals and everyday colours, not greens and blues.

Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts