Everything you need to know about brows



What is your favourite step in your makeup routine? Mine is brows, I find it so satisfying drawing them on because of how well they can define your face and put together any makeup looks. If they are done correctly they can either make or break a look within seconds.





The Guide:
I'm so incredibly lucky to have a really nice natural shape, to begin with, so I don't really have to do much on that side of things. When I apply my eyebrow products I always draw lines around my brows, basically to outline them before I apply any type of brow product. Once I have outlined them, I softly apply the brow product into my brows. Now that my brows are looking amazing, I always love to clean up any areas with concealer if  I find that are looking messy, or I didn't do a good job. I apply my eyeshadow base and then I blend up the product with a flat eyeshadow brush and blend out all my brows to make them look perfect. It's as simple as that. 


How I maintain them:
I find maintaining brows are one of the most important steps in your routine to make sure they are looking perfect. I go every month and a half to get my eyebrows waxed and tweezed to keep them all fresh and clean. Sometimes I go and also get them tinted, but that depends on how I feel when I have my appointment. 


Love Always, 





Comments

Popular Posts