Fragrance of the month




I don't know about you but I always love to be someone that smells really nice all the time and doesn't have that sweaty swift every time I walk away. I've been collecting perfumes ever since I can remember and smelling nice is always something I like to achieve on a day to day basis. Over the years of collecting perfumes and trying out different smells, I definitely have my own smell.



Tory Burch - Nuit
I'm sure you are all aware of how much I love this perfume and I have been wearing this scent every day since I received the perfume. I find that this perfume is perfect for any occasion and no matter how much you spray on it will still have a subtle scent. With the Nuit perfume, I always feel like I am on a tropical holiday, whenever you spray this perfume I always leave smelling like I've been at the beach all night.

Michael Kors - Wanderlust
Ahhh, I love Michael Kors. Every time I wear his perfumes I always feel (and smell) like a million dollars. The wanderlust rang is very very similar to the Tory Burch but it isn't as strong, I find wearing this perfume is perfect for something during the day and if you want a subtle tropical smell.

Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts