How to achieve the perfect glow without a lot of products





We all want that perfect Summer glow with the perfect tan and sun-kissed skin all year round but sometimes our climax doesn't allow us to achieve that look. I don't know about you but I love looking glowy all year round without having to lie in the sun to achieve that look that we all dream about at the beginning of Summer.

But who said you have to only look glowy and sun-kissed just in Summer? I personally love looking glowy even more in Winter too because of how dry and dull my skin can get in the cooler months and it also gives people the impression that I've been away somewhere tropical when in reality I've been at home.

Fake Tan:
You don't have to always fake tan in Summer, But in saying that I don't always tan in Winter as much as I do in Summer because in all honesty who has time in the cooler months? But if you have a special occasion on that you do want to achieve the perfect tan but aren't going anywhere tropical then fake tan will be your next best option. 

Luminous Bronzer: 
I'm a sucker for bronzers that don't have a matte finish, because if you're wanting to achieve the 'glowy' look then using a matte or anything matte defeats the purpose. The luminous bronzers I have been loving to use are always from the hourglass range, there honestly amazing.


Liquid Highlighters: 
 When I want to do a glowy look I never use any powders. Every step in my routine is always cream. I've only just started using liquid highlighters and oh god it gives the perfect glow and even better you don't have to have a powder highlighter on top if you want to stay on the subtle side. 

Use only cream products:
I love using cream products and I find if you just use cream products it will give you the best results. If you don't want to use a cream on your whole entire face for each step, that's fine. Maybe incorporate cream bronzer and apply concealer to give that finish. I find using fewer powder products is the best way to achieve the glowy look.


Love Always,


Comments

Popular Posts