Maybe it's Puma: Maybelline x Puma review


When you think of cosmetics and fitness what are the first two companies that come to mind? When it's drugstore I tend to think about Maybelline and when I think about fitness (rarely) I think about Puma. But you know what's even crazier than these two companies who are completely different combined together to create a makeup collection.
Ever since I found out that Maybelline and Puma are launching a collection I knew I had to get my hands on the products and review the collection. I've been so curious about the products and how they would look on my skin and how long they would last.










What do you get in the collection?: 
 5 Lipsticks
Shades:
Epic, Fearless, Unapologetic, Unstoppable And Fierce.

4 Matte + Metallic eye duo sticks
Shades: 
Heat-Flash & Goals- Courage


Chrome highlighter:
This metallic chrome highlighter is perfect for on the go application, packaged in a small easy to open compact.

Colour + Gloss Face Duo Stick:
Gloss up your face with this super blendable, waterproof face stick. Featuring one side colour and one side gloss, turn up the heat with a dewy cheek flush.

Smudge- Resistant Mascara
This smudge-Resistant mascara boasts up to 24 hours wear with clean volume and powerful length, delivering fiercely lifted lashes.


Final Verdict: 
I'm so impressed by this collection from the packaging to the formula everything is so perfect. My favourite part of the range is the lipsticks, I'm not really a fan of the colour selection but the formula is so creamy and pigmented that if they were in my colour range I would totally reach for them daily.
One of my favourite things about this collection is the packaging and how simple it is. If you can get your hands on the range I 100% recommend picking it up. So so impressed by it.

Love Always,




Comments

Popular Posts